Thursday, December 1, 2016

MOANA


Last week Disney released their newest animated film Moana...  And naturally of course I went and saw it the opening night like the dorky Madison I am.  May I say WOW Moana was amazing!!!  I purchased the Moana CD the day after and have been humming the songs since!  I am so obsessed with the songs, visuals, and message this movie has created for its fans.  Moana is a strong and persevering main character that does what she wants, but her intention is for the good of others!

And, I have to add in how much I admire her close relationship with her grandmother.  That hit a soft spot for me because I have such a close bond with my grandmom.  Moana's attitude towards life and her quirky little friends kept me smiling throughout the entire movie!  The pig Pua and the chicken Heihei were adorable and hilarious, comparable to Olaf!  However I do wish there was more Pua, he was so cute.  



Maui was a fantastic addition as well, I couldn't believe how well Dwayne Johnson can sing!  It just goes to show how talented of a person he really is.

Now I am on the hunt for everything Moana!  I've found a functional backpack that will absolutely be a birthday present I'm asking for!  Its the Moana Lesportsac backpack!

Overall, I must say Moana has definitely made me change up who my favorite princesses are.  She definitely comes close to topping the list, her music and message are memorable and inspiring!

I hope this encourages you to go see Moana, its amazing!

Thank you for reading!!! See ya real soon!

Maddie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment