Saturday, December 10, 2016

Birthday Post!

Hello!

Today I wanted to take some time out of my day to write a birthday post.  My birthday is on Tuesday, but we're going to celebrate tonight because this week is finals week and I need to study!  But, aside from it being my birthday, I wanted to write this post as a personal thank you for everyone that's helped me every step of the way into adulthood.  19 isn't the most exciting birthday, but it is a celebration of my last teenage year!  Its so hard to believe that I am really that old.  I know its not "old" but its still not an age I feel like I am!

Anyway, I wanted to make this post about my year of being 18, and talk about how crazy it was, how many lessons I've learned, and how I couldn't have made it through such chaos without the important people in my life.  Some are an inspiration, I aspire to be just like these people when I grow to be their age.  Some have given me advice, guidance, and unconditional love that I feel like I don't even deserve!  Along the way, I also learned how I don't want to be when I grow up.  I've unfortunately came across people in my life that were trusted, I was really close with.  I've learned that I don't want to be that way, I want to have different values in life.

Being 18 was way different from 17, 16, 15, etc.  I know everyone jokes that on your birthday you never "feel" the age, but this year I felt 18.  

Thank you for reading, please visit again!

See ya real soon!

Maddie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment