Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Spirit


I can't resist any longer... Christmas mode has officially sunk in.

A week before Thanksgiving, and I'm already singing songs in my head from the moment I wake up to accidentally writing lyrics down when I take notes in class.  I am officially allowing myself to go crazy over Christmas now!

So much to do! I have so many gift ideas, and now that I'm working I can save my money and feel like I'm actually gift giving. 🙂

I have so many ideas for family members, and my boyfriend. I already purchased one gift, and am currently in progress with compiling more ideas.  

I have a few ideas for myself as well.  I wanted to share some of these ideas, but please understand I am not expecting any of this on Christmas morning, I just have some ideas because my parents asked me what I wanted.


1. LL Bean Duck Boots: probably my top gift I'm asking for this year.  With all of the walking I do now on campus, I'm going to need a cute pair of boots that are comfortable and keep my feet warm and dry during the chilly months.


2. Food Gift Cards: College has gotten the best of my appetite... Chipotle, Chick-fil-a, Dunkin Donuts, you name it, I probably have gotten a snack or meal there at some point this semester.


3. The Disney Castle: The ultimate kid's gift, the most amazing gift I would've ever laid my eyes on if this came out when I was younger.  It still is though, and as a college student, I'm all about it.  This beaut will be my winter break project!

So yeah, that's about it.  This year I'm more concerned with gift giving for  family and my boyfriend, I've been trying to come up with ideas since September.  I can't wait to give some gifts!

I hope you enjoyed my rambling, and Christmas carols that are continuously playing in my head.  Merry Christmas!

See ya real soon!

Maddie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment