Monday, April 11, 2016

Senior Trip!


I'm back!!!! I'm so sorry for the hiatus!  However, it was for a good reason.  I just got home from my senior class trip at Walt Disney World!

I have SO many pictures, and I'm still in Disney mode so I wanted to share this awesome experience and unforgettable trip!  I'll be back in a month! (heart eyes omg)  I wanted to post all of these pictures and talk a little bit about all the fun stuff we did!



We had a 5 day trip, 3 days Disney and 2 days Universal (thumbs down).  But regardless, I really enjoyed the Universal rides! I'm just more of a Disney girl at heart :)  Anyway!  First day was Magic Kingdom where we took tons of pictures with characters :)

First day we went on tons of rides, and ate at the Crystal Palace.  It was awesome!






Next day was Universal, where we spent a ton of time in the Harry Potter parts!



Later that day we had a dinner/dance at Fantasia Gardens in Disney (heart eyes!!!!)


Next was Animal Kingdom with my BFF POCA! Pocahontas is my favorite princess!!!


Later that day we met Mulan in Epcot who I've never met before!



Last day started at my favorite place in all of Disney, Ohana at the Polynesian.  We had a delicious breakfast and met the best characters!







Later that day I stumbled upon the greatest cup of all time, my new baby aka my BB8 cup :0 :)))))))


So this trip was super awesome!!! I really wanted to share, very random, but still so happy!

Nashville is in two weeks, THEN IM BACK IN MY FAVORITE PLACE WITH MY LOVE!

Thank you so much, and have a wonderful day! See ya real soon!


Maddie :)

Check out my other links!

No comments:

Post a Comment