Thursday, April 28, 2016

Gone Country!


Hey ya'll!  I have returned once again, and this time I visited Nashville!

This has been a crazy month for traveling, I feel like I spent more time away from home rather than at home!  This trip was for the DECA International Career Development Conference!  I was able to compete at the national level in my paper category!!

This being my last DECA trip ever was a little sad, a huge part of my high school career came to a close on the last day which was very hard to think about.  However, I couldn't be more appreciative of how it ended.  I was able to do my very last presentation in Nashville, TN!  

My past four years of experience in DECA helped contribute to making me the person I am today.  Without DECA, I wouldn't have made new friends, learned how to speak in a public setting, learn how to be an effective leader, learn to think quickly on my feet, and enjoyed my four years of high school.  

Sorry for all of the rambling, but I had to dedicate a farewell post to my favorite part of high school.  Its so sad to see it come to an end, but I can't imagine what doors it has opened for the future and where it'll lead me!

These are just some pictures I wanted to share as well, because this blog is also a scrapbook of the sorts for me, and I want to remember this trip and think about DECA every time I put on a blazer or someone asks why I chose the career path I desire.

Thank you to every single person that has supported me on this journey.  My parents, my boyfriend Louie, my best friends Kara and Fatima, and my advisor and teacher, Mrs. La.










Alright, that's all now!!! Moving on, 

DISNEY WORLD TIME

I am SO SO SO excited to make my way to Disney World with my favorite person on the planet!!! I cannot wait to take in the sights, smells and sounds of Walt Disney World with Louie, I can't get my mind off of this trip!!! In 15 days we'll be in our favorite place in the entire universe!!! I already wanna start planning our next trip too!!!

Thank you so much, and have a wonderful day!  See ya real soon!

Maddie :)

Check out my other links!

No comments:

Post a Comment