Monday, March 21, 2016

Procrastination, Pocahontas, and Coloring


Oh spring!  It has been so long since I've seen warm sunshine, and I'm so happy it's starting to come out!  Hello everyone!  I hope this month has been going well, because it's completely flown for me!  I've been a busy bee!

Beyond the busyness, I've been so excited for spring!  I love warm weather and all that comes with it!  Its the start of the warmer time and that much closer to SUMMER!

Some weeks I struggle with what to publish to the world on this blog, so this week I figured I would ditch the wants and objects and looking ahead to exciting things, and just plain chat.  I'm actually very interested in some serious feedback.  Perhaps what you're looking for when reading this blog, what posts you've found useful and enjoyable, and which ones are blah (which this one may be and it is understandable).  This Monday has been extremely good to me, I've enjoyed all of it. My Monday evening has been stress-fee, and now I have the chance to do something on a school night that I typically only dream of!


I'm watching Pocahontas!!!!!

Sometimes you need a night to maybe ditch some of the work and tasks that make you busy, and opportunities like tonight is a perfect example.  I really enjoy and feel great about life when I get the chance to sit down and watch a Disney movie.  Disney anything makes me feel warm and happy inside, the music has been on in my car frequently as well!  Another way that I've found I've been relaxing is through the coloring trend.  I prefer the Disney coloring books because they're simpler, so I can finish them quick and look at the pretty colors.

Sometimes I feel guilty about not doing something productive, like I'm procrastinating.  However, sometimes its necessary because all humans need it!  I am the master procrastinator, and the other day in my Public Speaking class we watched a TED talk about procrastination, watch it here.

For any of you that may be procrastinating right now as you read this post, that video is made for us!

Thank you for reading, sometimes I need to just chat and blabber!

Thank you so much, and have a wonderful day! See ya real soon!


Maddie :)

Check out my other links!

No comments:

Post a Comment